A lot has happened since my last post. So I will try to update you with some photos. It has been a month and we have had DTS graduation, game nights, goodbye-parties, Gothenburg trip with my family, I taught the book of Ruth, lots of innebandy, snow melting and coming, melting and coming... international women's day.. Oh let me tell you about that, the 8th of March is the international women's day, and guess what, our guys in SBS did the sweetest thing to us girls! I woke up in the morning by one of my students knocking on my door, with a bouqet of tulips and a card, wanting to encourage me on women's day! I was so happy! And after lunch another one of my students bought us girls ice cream! They are really the sweetest guys ever! They did this to all girls in the class and some other girls! We all felt very special!
So, I am doing well, I am staying healthy, longing for spring and being outside more! But the school is going well, and I realize that I am very blessed to be in this place with these people, I truly love and appreciate the class and my staff team, they are awesome! I learn so much from them and I love hanging out with them! Tonight we are eating dinner together with the staff and then we will watch a movie with the class.
Also I enjoyed studying Ruth, God really spoke to me in my life now, and I am so challenged by Ruth and her faithfulness to her family and to God. I am challenged to follow God more whole-heartedly, willing to give up even the most precious things for him. And he has shown me once again that he is my refuge!
Hej!
Mycket har hänt sen sist jag skrev. Det har gått en hel månad och vi har haft Avslutning av DTSen (lärjungaskolan), spelkvällar, farvälpartyn, resa till Göteborg med familjen, jag undervisade Ruts bok, massa innebandy, snö som smälter, och kommer tillbaka, smälter och kommer tillbaka... Internationella kvinnodagen... Åh jag måste berätta om den, den 8e mars var internationella kvinnodagen, och gissa vad killarna i klassen gjorde för oss tjejer! Jag vaknade på morgonen av att en av mina elever knackade på dörren, med en bukett tulpaner och ett kort i handen, med en uppmuntran på kvinnornas dag! Jag vart så glad! Och efter lunch bjöd en annan av killarna oss tjejer på glass! De är verkligen de finaste killarna! De gav blommor till alla tjejerna i klassen och även några andra! Vi kände oss alla väldigt speciella!
Så ja, mår bra, jag är frisk och längtar efter vår och att vara ute mera! Men kursen går också bra, jag inser mer och mer vad välsignad jag är att vara här med dessa människor. Jag älskar och uppskattar verkligen klassen och staffteamet, de är underbara! Jag lär mig så mycket av dem och jag älskar att hänga med dom!
Ikväll ska vi äta middag tillsammans med teamet och sedan se på film med klassen.
Det var även bra att studera Ruts bok, Gud talade till mig och mitt liv just nu, jag är så utmanad av Rut och hennes trofasthet gentemot sin familj och Gud. Jag är utmanad att följa Gud mer helhjärtat, och ge upp dyrbara saker för honom. Och ännu en gång har han visat sig vara en tillflykt för mig!
Here are some photos from the last month...
| Settlers night, here are Saana and Rógvi, both good players, too good.. Settlers kväll, Saana och Rógvi, båda bra spelare, för bra... |
| Pihla and Päivi, finnish girls, the winners of the game! Pihla och Päivi, från Finland, de vann spelet! |
| Assistent chef Rógvi, the fryer King. Assisterande kocken Rógvi, Stekkungen! |
| Pegopayo! Means "I am hungry" in Korean. Pegopayo! Betyder "jag är hungrig" på Koreanska. |
| You can eat it with chop sticks or spoon... Man kan äta det med ätpinnar eller sked... |
| My favorite Korean food. Min favorit bland de Koreanska rätterna. |
| Me, Emma and her sister Alicia. We will really miss Emma around here!!! Jag, Emma och hennes syster Alicia. Vi kommer verkligen sakna Emma här!!! |
| More innebandy, it is the best sport! And our Restenäs games are the best! Right Emma? Mer innebandy, det är den bästa sporten! Och våra Restenäs matcher är de bästa! Eller hur Emma? |
| We also visited my great grand mother, here she is with my mom. Vi hälsade också på min gammelmormor, här är hon med min mamma. |
God bless you!
Gud välsigne er!
Thanks for the update Sarah, and thanks for all the work you do. I miss you!
ReplyDelete